Wet wet song layrics

WET WET 


what's in sight now

 your face is enough

 what's in sight now

 your face is enough


my heart is happy only

 because of you 

angry with you too


Even though it is raining wet

 Humdum is with you too

 Even though it is raining wet

 Humdum is with you too


Now this love will not be less

 will not end till death

 I don't just talk on my lips

 I have this feeling in my heart


Even though it is raining wet

 Humdum is with you too

 Even though it is raining wet 

Humdum is with you too


who will break the

 relationship of heart 

will kill you

 i can live with you

 I have the same number of breaths


Even though it is raining wet

 Humdum is with you too

 Even though it is raining wet 

Humdum is with you too



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you miss the rain

Bachpan Ka Pyaar Lyrics in Hindi

Perhaps song lyrics