you miss the rain

 you miss the rain


I miss that laugh of yours

These eyelashes of mine

smile themselves

I miss that laugh of yours

These eyelashes of mine

smile themselves


sometimes it happens

i forget you

but my drops

wastes effort


you miss the rain

even today you talk to me

you miss the rain


That first sight, that face of yours

When I had brought you from my eyes to my heart

That first sight, that face of yours

When I had brought you from my eyes to my heart


I have not forgotten your shelter

the one in which i lived

Before parting you hug me

Those helpless eyes still

plead with me


you miss the rain

you miss the rain

even today you talk to me

you miss the rain.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bachpan Ka Pyaar Lyrics in Hindi

Perhaps song lyrics