Hate stoery song layrics in english

 Hate stoery song layrics in english




How can I say I love you 

how impatient i am 

eye to eye 

I will steal your dreams] x 2



My shadows are with you.

dude where are you


what i live 

the reason is you.. the reason is you





Is this intoxication, or is it poison 

what should we name this love 

what should we name this love 

Is this intoxication, or is it poison


what should we name this love 

Since when is this story 

incomplete get it done today 

how can i forget you 

You are my first letter..





Because you are.. 

Because you are.. ] x 2


do you know my intentions

 will take your breath away 

stealing breath do you know my intentions 

will take your breath away




२heart is saying become a criminal 

There is great peace beyond these sins

 < I am like a lost night, 

my happy morning is you

 [The reason I am living is because 

of you.. Because of you..] 2



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

you miss the rain

Bachpan Ka Pyaar Lyrics in Hindi

Perhaps song lyrics